Hi guys! I know this is a Beauty blog, but who doesn’t like to win free stuff? My friend is having a giveaway once her page reaches 5,000 likes, and you could win! All you have to do is like the page and submit your name and email address, incase you are selected as the winner. Hopefully, one of you guys wins! Good luck!
Tangled hair? Painful brushing? Frustrating hair loss? Not anymore! Out with old ordinary brushes! Michel Mercier has created the revolutionary Ultimate Detangling Brush. Designed to gently detangle your hair in seconds. Unlike ordinary brushes with only a few contacts points, Michel Merciers Ultimate Detangling Brush uses 428 different contact points simultaneously reducing pressure and detangling your hair with fewer strokes. The perfectly placed bristles easily flow through your tangled hair like no other ordinary brush. Even thick, coarse, stubborn hair is no match for the Ultimate Detangling Brush.
No more frustrating hair, just smooth pain-free detangling. Reduce hair loss and breakage with one brush. The Detangling Brush comes in three styles to match all hair types: pink for fine hair, green for normal hair, and blue for thick hair. Three brush styles, one result. Get the Detangler Brush now for only $14.99.
I bought the No Tangle Brush for my 12 year od who has yet to understand that long hair means somewhat hurtful hair pulling from tangles and knots. She would complain all the time that it hurt to brush her hair, and when she saw the commercial she asked if we could try it.
This brush is actually working quite well though, and though not 100% hurt free, enough so that brushing her hair is no longer the argument and fight that it was without it. I would say overall it does what it promises to do, detangles without as much pain.
I would definitely recommend this brush to a friend. I think that any way we can help our children is worth it. The brush is only $15 dollars, which isn’t much more than other brushes, and it actually works!
My favorite detangler brush now comes in a SPARKLY version! Could this brush get any better?!
I love my sleep and at night after I shower, I barely blow dry my hair. So, when I wake up in the morning it is so tangled. I had a really hard time brushing it. It hurt so bad! Then a friend bought me the Michel Mercier Detangler Brush for Christmas and it made detangling my hair so much easier!
It is not completely pain free, but it is such an improvement. I think that as long as you start at the bottom and work your way up, this brush works perfectly. I like that the handle is long and easy to hold. It work great whether my hair is wet or dry and it never slips from my hand.
I use it on my niece too (who turns four today OMG). She hated having her hair brushed before we bought this and now she sometimes will fall asleep while I’m brushing it that’s how easy it is.
Did I mention how much I love the new design? It is so cute and I love that it’s sparkly!! These will make great gifts this year for Christmas for anyone.
I will be placing my order today + will post pictures as soon as I get my new sparkly brush!
I’d love to hear what you think of the new design, or your thoughts on the brush overall!!
The Michel Mercier Detangler Brush is amazing. It is used to brush through knots and tangles in the hair with greater comfort and relatively no pain at all. The difference between this brush and a regular brush is the different heights/levels of the combs on the brush head. An average hairbrush will have all the bristles/combs at just about the same height/length, whereas this detangling brush’s combs/bristles are at varied heights. This is exactly what detangles your hair and makes it pain free, without doing any unnecessary damage to the hair.
This is a great video to demonstrate how the brush works and what real people think.
The Detangler Brush is getting even better with its amazing upgrade. The brush now comes BEDAZZLED. Everyone could use a little more sparkle n their lives and the No Tangle Brush gives just that. The upgraded brush works just as great as the original, but with sparkle and shine.
The brush makes for a great gift. I have given it to many of my friends who would have never tried it and now they love it. I use it every morning on mine and my daughters hair to get all of the tangles out. I always have a lot of tangles in the back of my head after sleeping and this is the only brush that works to get them all out.
It used to be super painful to brush our hair. With this brush though, it has made mornings so much better. There’s no more tears or tangles!
I wouldn’t recommend this brush if I didn’t think it really worked. I use it everyday for everything. It gets the job done pain free and everyone is happy.
I have been using the No Tangle Brush for well over a year now and I definitely think it works. This is an As Seen On TV product that I highly recommend and would definitely share with a friend. Many of my friends actually purchased it after they used mine and saw how well it worked.
Slippery When Wet
Can Not Use With Heat
Slow Delivery Time
The Mericer Detangler Brush is something that I use everyday. I like this brush because it really does a great job of detangling without pulling your hair out, or tugging on your scalp.
My sister actually stole it and took it on vacation with her this week, and I realized how much I actually love and use it. I like to detangle my hair after I blow dry it and this week I used a comb and it was so incredibly painful. I can’t wait for her to get back so I can get my brush back!
My hair is sort of thick, but I use the brush for normal hair because I didn’t know which one to buy when purchasing. The normal brush works really well and does a great job detangling.
The obvious— Update Your Color!
Red is always a daring style to try in the fall. I died my hair red in the beginning of September and I love it. It was so worth the risk! If you are going to get it done though, go to a stylist and get it done right. Red is a hair color you don’t want to mess around with if you don’t know hair color. I like to use Roux Color Refresh Mask to keep my color in too. I mix the red and burgundy because I have dark hair and I love the hint of purple it gives.
Make it Shine!
You may not even know it, but summer months do some serious damage to hair. To help restore hair, try using a deep conditioner. The Moroccan Oil Intense Hydrating Mask is what my hairdresser uses when I get my hair done and it works great. It’s a little pricey though. A cheaper version that I really like is It’s a 10 Miracle Leave-In Conditoner. Leaves you hair feeling so soft and smooth and I’ve noticed that it greatly helps with my split ends.
Do Something Bold!
Try something different. If you have never tried extensions, fall is the perfect time to start….just not on a windy day! I love extensions. I have multiple sets for different purposes. My plain old everyday extensions are from Secret Extensions. I have to wear two of them because they are a little thin. My favorite for special occasions is Luxy Hair. These are super thick and come in separate pieces for perfect placement. If you dare to try something REALLY different then try Jessica Simpson Clip-In Bang. They are great for totally changing your look!
Be Totally Sheek!
If you have not yet tried a totally pulled back bun or a pin straight pony, now is the time to do so. Blow hair out straight and be sure to use heat protectant. When you are done wait a few minutes for your hair to flatten a little. Add a dime sized amount of smoothing serum and pull your hair pack into a sleek bun. A very fine-toothed comb can help you to achieve that sleek look. If you have awful flyways like me, don’t forget to use some hairspray. It really works if you apply it with a toothbrush.
Don’t forget the Accessories!
I always feel like my hair is slightly boring. Even if I style it and it looks great, I still feel like something is missing. Well that’s because we often forget about accessories. They can totally change your look and revamp your style. So, don’t forget those headbands or headpieces during your next night out with the girls….or even just tomorrow at work.
- Stop washing your hair so much! Every other day will suffice. If you really want to grow long hair, dare to shower only 3 times a week. This will help you to maintain your hairs natural oils, which will keep your hair looking shiny and healthy. If you have very oily roots, you can fix that by simply using a dry shampoo. Make sure if you do use dry shampoo that you pick a good one!
- Don’t use heat! This is probably one of the most difficult tips to follow, but you will see a difference once you stop using heat on your hair. You want to let your hair air dry as often as you can. I like to braid it before I go to sleep, or spray it with Sea Salt Spray so I wake up with beachy waves the next morning. Bumble and Bumble Surf Spray, 4-Ounce Bottle works the best for all hair types and it smells fantastic!
- Get rid of your split ends! It’s super important to trim your hair when you are growing it out. You don’t want long hair that is full of split ends, you want healthy strong, and beautiful hair. So, don’t skip that 6 month trim, unless your ends are strong and healthy.
- Drink water! This is a very obvious tip. Keeping your body hydrated will help to hydrate your hair. Water is good for so many things! Try to drink at least 8 glasses a day and avoid beverages that will dehydrate you.
- Try the pill! The Biotin pill that is. Spring Valley – Biotin 5000 mcg, Super Potency, 120 Softgels is great for not only you hair, but it also promotes healthy skin and nail growth. I know many people who this has really worked for. However, if you have acne prone skin, I wouldn’t suggest it because it can cause breakouts.
- Let your hair down! Avoid tight ponies and buns. You don’t want rubber bands to damage your hair and ruin all the progress that you have made.
- Massage your scalp! This is something that I thought was ridiculous, but my hair dresser of 5 years told me that it really is true. If you massage your scalp for just a few minutes in the shower it will increase blood flow to the scalp and stimulate hair growth.
- Stop dying your hair! Chemicals will ruin your hair! If you must dye it, then try using henna. It can work wonders, without killing your hair. It is also beneficial to use really good shampoos and conditioners. Try to find those without sulfates, as these can really harm your hair as well.
If all else fails and you still cannot grow long beautiful hair, then buy some extensions! Extensions look great on everyone. They come in such a wide variety of colors, that there is no way you won’t be able to find a match. I have two favorites. I like Secret Extensions as a cheaper everyday set of extensions and I like Luxy Hair as a more expensive set for special occasions.