1. OGX Intensive Moisture Mask, Hydrating Macadamia Oil, 8oz – This is the absolute best for deep conditioning hair. I put it in about once a week and leave in on for 15 minutes and then rinse. My hair feels so smooth & healthy afterwards! It’s especially important to use a deep conditioner during the sumer so it’s the perfect time to try it out.
2. Conair Dryer Infiniti 1875 Wt Two-Toned W/0.25oz Argan Oil – I love this blowdryer! I have had many blowdryers that give off barely any air, but this one actually feels like you are in a wind tunnel. It dries so much quicker and it always feels smooth and shiny when I’m done. Don’t forget the Heat Protectant though!
3. CHI Royal Treatment Ultimate Control Fast Drying Volume Shaping Spray Unisex, 12 Ounce – You won’t find a better smelling hairspray, I promise! This smells so good that I will actually use it as body mist sometimes. It isn’t sticky at all and it leaves your curls looking perfectly. It doesn’t make your hair frizzy or crunchy like many other hairsprays. Here is a site that has the Chi Spray discounted!!
4. It’s A 10 Leave-In Conditioner Plus Keratin, 4 Ounce – I use this everyday on my hair. It won’t leave it feeling gross or greasy, so you can use as much as you want. It is a little pricey, but it is definitely worth it, especially if you don’t like to use a lot of hair products. This should be your go to!
5. TRESemme 24 Hour Body Foaming Mousse, 8.1 oz – This is the best mousse that I have found this far. It smells really good and it definitely helps my curls hold throughout the day. I use just one pump and it’s the perfect amount. I also love that it is foamy! It makes it a lot easier to distribute throughout your entire head.
6. Victoria’s Secret So Sexy Nourish Healthy & Hydrated Conditioner – This smells so good that you won’t even need to wear perfume! My hair feels so healthy and smooth after using this conditioner. I noticed the first day I switched a difference in my hair. I like the nourish one and the volume, so I usually switch it up.
7. Chi 44 Iron Guard, 2 Fluid Ounce
– I find this to be the best heat protectant out there. It’s so light and not greasy at all. If you use any sort of heat on your hair, you HAVE to us heat protectant. Heat is so damaging to your hair! So, if you must use it, might as well protect your hair while doing so.
8. Michel Mercier No Tangle Brush – I love the Mercier Detangler Brush. I use it every morning to detangle my hair after sleeping on it all night. I don’t know why, but when I shower at night it is always more tangly than normal. This brush detangles without damaging!